Airbnb guests Elizabeth Knox and her husband recently discovered bed bugs aren’t the only pests making accommodations uninhabitable in Paris. Soon after arriving at their cute rental in the City of Lights, they found another family already enjoying the apartment.Keep Reading
Have a problem with a company?
DIY: Get customer service or executive contact information for any company.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Consumer Rescue’s friendly and free weekly newsletter!
- Taking a cruise in 2023? Here’s how to avoid some common mistakes
- This hotel just hit me with $500 in fake charges. Help!
- This is what happens if you don’t want to tip on your cruise
- How to get a surprise hotel smoking fee reversed? Like this
- My vacation rental has mice! Shouldn’t Airbnb refund me?
- What can you do if you sent money to a stranger by mistake?
- Here are six Zelle scams that will quickly drain your bank account!
- Credit card disputes: Everything you need to know before you file one
- You can get banned from Facebook — permanently. This is how
- 7 simple ways to get excellent customer service and fix any problem!
- How two little mistakes can end in tears at the cruise terminal
- Norwegian Cruise Line received a refund for our canceled flight. Is that fair?
- How did I lose a credit card chargeback against a bankrupt company?
- Holland America put our luggage on the wrong cruise ship! Now what?
- Mon Dieu! In real life, that cute Airbnb rental is uninhabitable. What now?
- United Airlines changed my flight schedule. What am I owed?
- Hit with fake rental car damage charges? Here’s how to make them go away
- Here’s the most disgusting train ride I’ve ever seen
- Middle name on your passport? Don’t make this airline ticket mistake
- Unhappy with your Medicare plan? Go shopping for a new one now
- How to shop for the best hotel and avoid disappointment
- Will Medicare cover you on an international trip? (Don’t bet on it)